Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Kayla Who?

Before I begin my actual Blog Posts... I decided that I should tell you more about me.

Graduation. June 10th, 2012
I'm Kayla. I'm 17 ( Going to be 18 on August 6th) I just graduated High School on June 10th, 2012. On June 13th, I moved out of my home and I am currently living with a family friend until I begin College on August 27th, 2012 at Saint Cloud State University. I plan on majoring in Sales and Marketing and minoring in Psychology.
WE DID IT!!

I am quite obsessed with my new MacBook (which I purchased 3 days ago!) and also with my iPhone 4s. I am addicted to Instagram- Follow me! @schmittkayla. I enjoy listening to music, which is normally a Prince song:) Im sure you will find out more about me as you read these posts. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment